Friday, October 21, 2011

An outfit...pic overload



So I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy. I can't seem to stay on one project. I start one, and then I have an idea for another....that will "only take 5 minutes" and well, never exactly takes 5 minutes. Any ways, I crafted some earrings from pieces of a printer that I took apart, and I love them b/c I fidget. So since they are squish-able they are definitely fun to play with :)


I had also picked up a shirt from the thrift store a while back. It was plus size, and I loved the color, but not sure what to do with it. So I tried sewing it with a tank top into a dress with no luck, and it sat in my sewing room for a while. Then I picked it up again and decided to make it into a skirt. So I made it so it was bustled(I think that's the right terminology) in the back.


But then I realized that it was the same material that the infinity dresses are made out of......so I decided to try it on different ways:


...and decided I loved it!!!! Yey for versatile clothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment