Sunday, January 22, 2017
I'm always posting patterns and projects...well, this project is a total FAIL!! Behold the granny triangle:
Through this process I've learned several things:
1. Don't use different weights of yarns together--which I should have already known.
2. Two triangles with equal sides do NOT make a square--again I should have known this.
3. It takes a lot of work to put together multiple colors so they look good together.
4. I absolutely hate piecing blankets together.
5. The triangular granny pattern is no longer novel and we are no longer friends.
I ended up taking it apart and using the yellow yarn for a different blanket. Somehow the triangles themselves disappeared, and I have no intention of looking for them at this time.