Sunday, August 21, 2011

More crochet

So I believe that I mentioned before that I have been trying to use up my random skein here and there of yarn. Here are two more projects that I made:


This is the "Easy Shell Shrug" free pattern can be found on Ravelry.com.
It took me about a day and a half, and this is the 4th project this yarn has seen. It started as a bolero, turned into a purse and a snowflake, and will now stay as a shrug :) It was a little confusing in the beginning because the pattern instructions have some problems, and the author does not have the desire to fix them. So if you have any questions just ask!


This I actually finished last week. I really like how different this is and that it can be worn as an accessory. This pattern was a little confusing too, but easy once you get used to it. It took me a couple hours to make only because I had never worked with Homespun, and let me tell you, bad idea to use it for the first time with this pattern. Although I do really like how soft it is. Here is the link to the pattern:

http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/beseme/beseme.html




No comments:

Post a Comment