Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finished with another project!

I wanted to get this done before it got too cold out.  I may be able to still wear it hopefully this year.  Very comfortable and warm.  It is an adaptation of a Portuguese pattern.  Yes, I said Portuguese and I didn't translate it.  There was an illustration and it went from there.  The yarn was originally a man's sweater that I unraveled that I got a a thrift store (yey for recycling!).  Sorry for the not-so-good picture. I had a better one, but I accidentally deleted it :-(

The link for the original pattern is:

No comments:

Post a Comment